The reception for Neurontube: debut was just awesome, we couldn’t be happier.
We want to say thank you to everyone who made a video about it, who wrote kind comments, reported bugs and made constructive criticism. We have listened to you: we fixed bugs and added some cherries. Neurontube was updated and it is here to stay.
Here is the change log for version 1.0.1:
- Lots of bug fixes
- Amp experience is better (less noise, glitch or bugs)
- Improved stability
- New presets
- External audio device is now being detected in standalone version (may require security handling in macOS)
- User interface was improved
- Added support for ASIO drivers
- Parameters are now named for better accessibility and automation tracks (Thanks Greg)
- Linux installer sets up the VST plugin automatically
If you have any issues, you can talk directly to us via suporte.
Oh, are you using neurontube: debut and enjoying it? Consider making us a donation so we can make it better and better.
There is much more coming.
Thank you all!